CTO Consultation is a good choice for you in 3 cases :
1. You don't have a CTO yet and want to know in which direction to go for your web project.
2. You have a CTO but you are not able to judge his work and need an external advise on it.
3. You have a specific pain point in your project and you need a quick solution for it
API Consultation would be a good choice for you if :
1. You want to start a public API for your company wand to understand the problematic behind it.
2. You need expertise and advice in tools and processes to use for a successful API project.
3. How to make public or partner to use your API by providing them docs and SDKs to ease their integration.